Tuesday, June 19, 2018

World of Warships

Hi 3D Gamers,

I will put this fix as I had found it on my Google drive.. The fix is probally so broke now but it is something to go off of incase someone wants to pick it up..

WARNING!! WARNING!! This mod got flagged by WoW's as a cheat and I was going to get banned if I kept using it.. WARNING!! WARNING!!

****************USE AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!*******************



LINK TO FIX:



https://nephilim3d.s3.amazonaws.com/World%2Bof%2BWarships%2Bfix.7z



REMEMBER this is a Fix from back in 2018 it may be severly broken or not work at all.. I just put it back here as I found this old fix and decided something is better then nothing.. DONT FORGET YOU MAY GET BANNED USING THIS MOD!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!


The_Nephilim

5 comments:

  1. OK BE WARNED, I just recived an email for using Illegal mods.. so I guess this will count as an illegal mod so I would suggest not using this mod which kinda sucks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fix doesn't work, sea is nearer than ship, the same without the fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem that I sow, is spray from the water of the ship.
    Please somebody fix it. I've been waiting for this 3D game for so long ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fix is no longer being updated SORRY!!

    ReplyDelete