What exactly does it fix:
- SkyBox moved to far plane
- Sun/Moon moved to far plane
- removes shadow blobs under NPC and main character(it's hard to fix them correctly, because pixel shader doesn't have some necessary information for correct calculation. So it's disabled for now)
- doesn't fix shadows in cut scenes, Just reduce them in some cut scenes. This can also cause other shadows issues in cut scenes.
- moves HUD deeper in plane, useful for large convergence value. There are 3 variants of the fix: 1. HI_DEPTH_HUD - used by default; 2. LOW_DEPTH_HUD - lower deep value; 3. ORIGINAL_2D_HUD - original 2D HUD.
for example if you want to use original 2D hud just copy all files from ORIGINAL_2D_HUD to ShaderOverride\PixelShaders folder with replace. for 3D hud copy and replace files from HI_DEPTH_HUD of LOW_DEPTH_HUD folders.
Copy release version of DLL.
Extract folder from [Brotherhood fix to the game folder where "ACBSP.exe" located.
Screenshots with fixed shaders