- skybox (in "stadium")
- halos from track railing (in "neon")
- floor reflection (in "mystical")
- position meter depth
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "Audiosurf2.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Audiosurf 2" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- Press the 'Q' key and adjust the convergence to your desired setting. Press F7 to save.
- Press the 'Caps Lock' key to turn the position meter on/off ('on' by default).