What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing & lighting issues
- Pushes HUD & UI into depth. Press the 'Caps Lock' key to make the HUD & UI screen depth.
- Adds two convergence presets to the 'Tab' key. Also, if the lights look incorrect when the map is initially loaded, press 'Tab'.
- Mouse Cursor is screen depth
- Screen space reflections look a little off. If you want, this can be disabled in the game options menu. (System -> Video -> SSR)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file.
For the Steam version:
1) In your Steam library, right click on "Satellite Reign" and select "Properties"
2) Click "Set Launch Options"
3) In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
For the Non-Steam version:
1) Run the game using the included shortcut "Satellite Reign- Helixmod"
Made this fix using DarkStarSword's U5 template