Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ghostbusters the Video Game

BEFORE
AFTER
Issues fixed: Crosshair
Menu screen(Additional information in installation)

Issues Remaining: None

Additional Notes: This game has many 2D cinematics/cutscenes(movies) 

I did this because I was in mood to try it when I heard there will be a Ghostbusters 3. Was very excited till.....no Bill Murray. Oh well, enjoy the game. Be warned this game has many 2D cinematics.

Installation: 
To fix Menu screen[Optional]
When you first gain control of your character adjust your depth/convergence settings then press , then save your in game settings(default is ctrl-f7)
Take off your 3D Glasses. Now go in menu by pressing ESC an adjust convergence(subtract) till  the menu appears 2D then press . then save your in game setttings(default is ctrl-f7)
You will now be able to fix menu screen by pressing . then when out of menu press , to return to your normal depth/convergence setting.

Install to:.../Atari/Ghostbusters
SHADEROVERRIDE
============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

6 comments:

  1. Thanx for the fix!

    The game actually has real voice overs which makes it fun. The beams and ghosts look great with high convergence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually normally post stuff when I finish a game completely. Its a bad habit to post before finishing a game. I just got side tracked, probably from bill murray news lol. Did I miss anything?

      Im glad you liked it though.

      Delete
  2. Yea thanks for this. I picked this game up yesterday for under £2 on Gamersgate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those kinds of sales always get me, got more games then time. Just got Serious Sam games for like 3 bucks.

      Delete
  3. Rats wish I waited before going through the whole game in 3D without the patch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, game is fine without.

      TBH I dropped game like a few mins in. Those 2D cinematics are so dumb.

      Delete