Thursday, June 27, 2013
Transformers Fall of Cybertron[Update 06/27]
Shadows fixed/Hud changes
- All Ghosthing fixed (smoke, fog, etc.)
- Icons Highlight 2D fixed
- Lensflares removed
- HUD Fixed
- DOF/Motion Blur removed (Thanks to eqzitara to removed those effects, really ugly and bad in this game)
- i supose minor issues, if you found some please post a comment and picture.
Press U to cycle from  different depth/convergence settings.
- Use the Masseffect 3 profile with Nvidia inspector (Download Tutorial) or rename .exe to "masseffect3.exe" (MUST)
- Extract the content of the .zip where .exe is located.
- Press F6 to suggested convergence value, you can change that value deleting the preset 1 content in .ini file.
Finish the game with none issues, the game is great btw (if you like Transformers of course).
Note: I'm tested and playing the game with the 304.79 Beta driver. 306.02 Beta driver may not work properly because nvidia update/change the masseffect3 profile.
Note 2: With the 306.23 and 306.97 whql driver use the "Prototype 2" profile (prototype2.exe)
Download 3D Fix
Posted by DHR