Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CastleStorm

HTML5 3D vision Video Player



Fixed: 
In-Game Hud
Optional:
Change Depth of Crosshair/Cursor
Press F3 to cycle Variants

Can Save [2] Different Convergence/Depth Values to either Y / Mouse Button 4 / Mouse Button 5
Find depth/convergence values you like. Choose which key you would like to use. Save with F7

I was kind of impressed with how this game looks in 3D so I decided to fix it. Not to mention intro looks amazing. Yes, I know not gameplay clip.... I really like it so :P

Install to../CastleStorm/
SHADEROVERRIDE
============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment