3D Vision Fix by mike_ar69
1. All shadows fixed.
2. Water reflection/refraction
3. Smoke/Fog halo
4. Disabled a minor lighting effect
5. Disabled the blanking that happens when pressing 'Pause' so you can still see the scene
READ THIS FIRST
Lots of people are reporting issues with either flickery/twitchy shadows, or lighting rendering double.
Go into the following file:
c:\Users\[username]\Documents\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 6\config.ini
and set these lines:
Thanks to Вадим Д for spotting this :-) I had these set already (for some reason) which may explain why I did not see the same problems everyone else did.
I believe the SLI line is necessary even if you don't have SLI, but you can try ON and OFF to get it to work.
There will still be some flickering in Prelude level though.
UPDATE: 12/16/13 Remove v6, this only seemed to work for me.
UPDATE: 11/02/13 Latest version is v5.3. Disabled hotkey, was not working reliably with release dll... Added extra settings for water for for different resolutions. Fixes bloom.
UPDATE: 11/01/13 Fixed all lights and shadows. Latest version is v5.
UPDATE: 7/29/13 Changed DLL version to avoid some crashing in Leon Chapter.
UPDATE: 7/23/13 Fixed edge refraction issue on water after correcting reflections. Re-download to be sure you have the latest files.
- Spotlight lighting is a bit off, looks clipped from a distance. I now know the cause, but need to work out a solution.
- Some ground reflections are not quite right (especially in the prelude level)
- Flickering in Prelude level
Videos and screenshots are up on SolutionGaming here RE6.
A video is available on SolutionGaming.com here: RE6 Video
1. Choose which version below depending on whether it works for you or not - start with the latest and scale back. DELETE OLD ShaderOverride if you do switch versions.
V5.3.1 - Fix for shadows and lighting but no fix for Prelude flickering. Possible issues with lighting, see fix explained above.
(a) DOF ON
(b) DOF OFF
V4 - Fix with dynamic shadows disabled, and no fix for other shadows or lighting. Does not have the lighting issues that V5.3.1 has for some people.