Friday, November 7, 2014
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (DX11)
- Add presets for aiming (lower the convergence). "Right Mouse Button" and "Left Trigger" in Xbox Controller.
- Sun at correct depth
- Crosshair/HUD (You can change depth in .ini file)
- Disable Lensflares
- Disable the following advanced graphics options: Screen Space Ambiente Oclusion, Medium Distance AO, Subsurface Scattering, Depth prepass. This produce the black effect in one eye, AO is really broken in this game.
- In Shadows options, disable: Cache Sun and Spot Shadows Map. Enable this for some reason break the entire shadows.
- Disable in Nvidia Control Panel the "Shader Cache" (profile in Manage 3D settings) for this game
- Also i recommend disable Shader Preload options (in-game)
- If you have some Shadows issues, set shadows to NORMAL.
- All others options you can max out.
Crosshair and HUD:
- If you want to change depth edit the d3dx.ini and change the "0.45" value for another higher like "0.6" in here:
x = 0.45 //HUD and Crosshair
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com
Posted by DHR