-Halos, HUD, UI, bloom & lens flare
-Some lights are out of adjustment in a few cutscenes.
-Unable to bind a convergence setting to the right mouse button (see below)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the same directory that has the game's EXE file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "Deadeffect.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to set the game resolution to 1600x900, you must also change your desktop resolution to 1600x900, for example).
- When in game, press the 'X' key and adjust to your desired depth & convergence. Save your settings by pressing 'F7'.
- Sometimes (when entering a level, for example) the fix doesn't activate. Press the 'X' key to reactivate the fix. Also pressing 'X' may fix some cutscenes.
- Since I was unable to bind a convergence setting to the right mouse button, I bound it to the 'Z' key instead. So when using ironsights, if you need, hold this button down for a lower convergence setting.
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon
Last Updated: 12/27/14