- HUD / UI Depth
-flickering textures from red rugs
-Mouse cursor is screen depth
- -Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the same directory that has the game's EXE file.
- -Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "FightTheDragon.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to set the game resolution to 1600x900, you must also change your desktop resolution to 1600x900).
- 'Z' key has two convergence presets. Use the low preset for the inventory screen and when you are at your home area
- 'X' key makes HUD & UI screen depth
- 'Caps Lock' key has a high convergence preset for the level selection screen
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon
Last Updated: 6/19/15