Fix updated: May, 23, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes halos, lights & shadows
- Disables ray-marched light shafts (from "the brute")
- Automatically adjusts crosshair depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use the higher preset for the main menu.
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Monstrum" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon