- Sun Rays
- HUD pushed into depth
- Fire Distortion
- Copy the contents from the zip file into the "Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin\Game" directory.
- Make sure that "Enable advanced in-game settings" is enabled in the NVIDIA control panel under Set Up Stereoscopic 3D -> Set keyboard shortcuts.
- In game
- (Optional) Disable Motion Blur, Camera Motion Blur, and Depth of Field.
- Disable compatibility mode with Ctrl+Alt+F11 (check the green text to confirm that it is disabled - you should only need to do this once).
- Controls: (Note: 85% depth is required for the fire effects to work)
- F2: HUD depth cycle (0.16667, 0.33333, 0.5, 0.66667, 0)
- F3: bloom toggle (on by default)
- F4: depth 100%, convergence 2.4
- F5: depth 85%, convergence 2.4
- F6: Weapon attack blur toggle (on by default)
- F8: FXAA edge detect cycle (0.2, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15)
1.8: masterotaku updated to 3DMigoto 1.2.50
1.7: masterotaku made the following updates:
- Importing a Nvidia profile isn't needed anymore thanks to the 3Dmigoto 1.2.49 version.
- Disabled the convergence 1 and convergence 0 hotkeys (F6 and F7).
- Did a "more or less" fix for the green fog. It doesn't look bad now.
- Fixed shadows and lighting from the "Shadows Low" setting, mostly. I had to disable certain shadows that I didn't know how to fix. Everyone should use shadows on High anyway.
1.5: masterotaku fixed lighting and shadows and added several controls for settings.
1.2: masterotaku added a fix for the fire distortion and improved lighting more as well as adding a HUD depth toggle.
1.1: Improved lighting and shadows thanks to masterotaku!
1.0: Initial Release