Tuesday, September 29, 2015
GTA V (DX11)
- Update the wrapper and use the "hook" option, this may prevent the "out of Memory" issue using the fix.
- Add SBS and TB support
This game is almost 3D ready out of the box.
When this game was released it suffer from a lot of issues with 3D dropout during gameplay or crashes. Only 350.12 driver works on some systems and lowering a few stuff. So for many, was a no go for playing like that.
Now with the recents patches and a more stable nvidia driver the game is playable without 3D dropout and crashes, or at least don't happens that often.
This fix was worked with bo3b to improve performance using the wrapper and the flickering bushes.
Enjoy, this game is awesome in S3D!!
- Yellow markers
- Sun beams/glare
- Disable golf grid overlay (it's fixed in a patch, but looks better without)
- Using 3Dmigoto wrapper produce some flickering bushes, this is also fixed by tweaking the code of some shaders.
- There may be some bushes remaining, if you found one...take a screenshots of the map and screenshot of the bush.
- This fix was tested on 350.12, 355.82 and 355.98 drivers.
- Using MSAA break yellow markers fix (at least happens to me using single GPU)
- More info here: nvidia forum thread
- Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the d3dx.ini file in the [Present] section. By default the game will start in TB mode. Press F11 to cycles modes.
- Extract where the .exe is located
Download (Hook version)
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com
Posted by DHR