Last Updated: January 10, 2017
What this mod does:
- This keeps most of the HUD / UI at a fixed depth. Mouse cursor is placed at screen depth.
- Fixes minor shadow issues
- Places a low convergence preset on the tilde key (~). Use this for the "Daily Dash" screen & some cutscenes.
- Places medium & high convergence presets on the Tab key. Use the Medium preset when talking to NPCs. In-game, rebind the function on the Tab key to another key (such as the 'Q' key).
- Places a toggle switch on the slash key (/) to make the HUD & UI screen depth.
- Blue experience bar at the bottom of the screen disappears at high convergences.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE (client.exe) to the profile "UDK (Unreal Development Kit) based games". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3) Run the game and in the Graphics Settings, ensure that "3D Monitor Support" is enabled
- Though it's highly unlikely, there is a possibility that you may be banned using this fix. So use this at your own risk.
- Also, don't point the developers to this fix. (Don't mention this fix in the official BnS forum).