Last Updated: May 27, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing, lights, shadows & NPC outlines
- Disables ray-marched light shafts
- Places the HUD & UI at a fixed depth when in combat
- Adds an auto-convergence feature when in combat. (If you want to customize this convergence setting, press the 'Z' key and adjust the convergence to your liking. Press 'F7' to save & restart the game for the change to take effect.)
- Adds an auto-convergence feature when traversing the world map. (If you want to customize this convergence setting, press the 'X' key and adjust the convergence to your liking. Press 'F7' to save & restart the game for the change to take effect.)
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file. (For example: ..\Hard West\64\ )
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player".
3a) For the GOG version:
- Run the game using the included shortcut "Hard West- Helixmod.bat"
- In your Steam library, right click on "Hard West" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon