Last Updated: September, 28, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing, lights, shadows
- Moves bloom to a fixed depth
- Moves some HUD & UI elements closer to the screen
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the Caps Lock key
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file.
2) In your Steam library, right click on "Dead Effect 2" and select "Properties"
3) Click "Set Launch Options"
4) In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
5) In the Video Settings, keep HUD scale at 1.0x (default)
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon