What this mod does:
- Fixes various shadows, lights, fog & haloing issues
- Places 2 convergence presets on the Z key
- Places a low convergence preset on the X key. Use this for some cutscenes.
- Places a toggle switch on the Caps Lock key. To push the HUD & UI into the screen, press this key.
- Mouse cursor is screen depth
- Some HUD & UI unevenness
- Single player "Custom Game" option will likely have maps with broken shadows. (every map seems to have unique shaders to fix)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file.
- (For Windows 7 or 8)-- Open Nvidia Control Panel and where it says "Select when the display is in 3D mode:" ensure that "Only while full-screen 3D programs run" is NOT selected.
- Run the game and in the main menu, click "Options".
- Under the Video tab, where it says "Window Mode", select Borderless Window.
- (Recommended)-- Under the Gameplay tab, set "Coolcam Chance" to 0% and disable "Army Presentation". If you prefer to have these on, you'll need to press the X key whenever the camera zooms in during battle.
- I haven't beaten this game yet, so I may update this fix within the next week or so
- If you see any battle areas that have broken shadows, let me know
- This fix was tested with all graphics settings maxed out.
Also, big thanks to TsaebehT for letting me utilize his program ShaderDump2Source. It was extremely useful for for this game in particular.