What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing, lights, shadows & reflections
- Disables screen warp effect (when you switch cameras) and ray-marched light shafts
- Places the OMNI view interaction icons at a fixed depth. (Note: only for resolutions 1600x900 or 1920x1080).
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use the lower preset for cutscenes.
- Mouse cursor is screen depth
- Some occasional uneven HUD depth
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's EXE file.
- Occasionally, the 3D becomes broken when switching between cameras or when transitioning between areas. If this happens, try cycling OMNI view (by pressing the Spacebar). Or you can try to Alt-Tab out of the game and back in.
- This fix was tested with all graphics settings maxed out.
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon