Special thanks to 4everAwake without his help this fix wasn't possible !
Also BIG thanks to DarkStarSword for developing his Unity template.
What this mod does: - Fixes haloing, lights, shadows
Remaining issues: - footprints and blood decalls
Download alternative d3dx.ini without footprints and blood decalls
In game Options: - set Graphics to Ultra
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that has the game's exe file.
- Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
- In your Steam library, right click on "Vikings: Wolves of Midgard " and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type " -window-mode exclusive" and click "Ok"
I made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, please consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon