Fix by: Pirateguybrush, DarkStarSword, Bo3b
Removed black vignette screen border, as it was annoying in 3D.
- -Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into ...\Steam\steamapps\common\NeverAlone\
- Sometimes when increasing convergence, a lot of effects will break. To fix this, just tap the key to lower convergence
- Press 1 for a lower convergence (suitable for cutscenes), and 2 for a higher convergence (most gameplay sequences). You can adjust these presets by pressing the number, adjusting to your preference, then pressing F7 to save. I've also enabled 3 as a preset key, in case you need an extra one.
- I recommend playing with a controller, and using joytokey or xpadder to bind the 1 and 2 keys to the shoulder buttons. They aren't used in-game, and it's nice to be able to change presets without having to go to the keyboard.
- The fix was tested with graphics set to "High". There are some broken effects remaining on "low".
This is my first fix, and I used a lot of the tools DarkStarSword developed for fixing Unity games to do it, as well as bugging him for a lot of help. Big thanks to him, and to Bo3b's for his School For Shaderhackers.