Last updated: August, 28, 2016
What this mod does:
- Moves clouds to the right depth
- Addes 2 convergence profiles on the Z key. (The low setting is for cockpit view and hood-mounted camera. The high setting is for 3rd person view)
- Moves the HUD to a more comfortable depth. I split the HUD up so that the upper HUD is at a different depth than the lower HUD (good for nameplates). The drawback to this is that the UI looks misaligned.
- To align the HUD & UI, press the X key.
- Also, if you want to change the upper & lower HUD depth to a custom depth: Open d3dx.ini. Under [Constants], 'X' value is for lower HUD, 'Y' is for upper HUD
- Heat shimmering effect looks strange when the car is stopped. (If you want, this can be disabled in the Options menu)
- Car mirrors look wrong
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory. (If prompted, overwrite "d3dcompiler_46.dll")