Last Updated: 12/14/15-- fixed a cutscene shadow
What this mod does:
- Fixes various haloing & lighting issues
- Adds two convergence presets on the 'Tab' key.
- Adds another two convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use this for cutscenes.
- Moves damage numbers above characters into depth. This makes the rune selection screen text uneven. If you want, you can realign the text in the rune selection screen by pressing 'Q' twice.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game's directory.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign the game's EXE to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3) Run the game and in the Option Menu, change your game resolution so that it matches your desktop resolution (If you want to game at 1600x900, your desktop resolution must also be 1600x900, for example).
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon