Last Updated: July, 31, 2016
What this mod does:
- Fixes haloing & lighting issues
- Places the scroll of names at a fixed depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Tab' key.
- Adds a high convergence preset on the 'Q' key
- Adds auto-convergences for the Main Menu & Victory screen
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory that contains the game's EXE file.
2) Use Nvidia Inspector to assign "Life Goes On.exe" to the profile "3D-Hub Player". (For instructions on how to assign profiles, see this guide)
3a) For the Steam version:
- In your Steam library, right click on "Life Goes On" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -force-d3d9 and click "Ok"
- Run the game using the included shortcut "Life Goes On- Helixmod.bat"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon