What this mod does:
- Utilizes Helix's LUA script to fix shadows, lights & haloing issues
- Utilizes DarkStarSword's method for fixing effects that are out of alignment
- Moves bloom to a fixed depth
- Moves HUD to a fixed depth
- Adds two convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key.
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the directory "..\Blue Estate\Binaries\Win64\"
**If using 3DTV Play**
- Move the file inside the "3DTV Play- Helixmod" folder to the "shaderoverride/vertexshaders/" folder.
- When prompted, overwrite the file .
- When in-game, don't manually adjust the depth (separation). Doing so will cause some effects to become misaligned. Instead:
- Decide what depth you want to play the game at-- 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% (default is 100%). If you want, you can cycle through the four separation presets in-game by pressing the backslash key.
- To change the default depth setting, exit the game & open the Dx9Settings.ini file.
- If, for example, you prefer 50% depth, scroll down to [PRES3]. Cut the line "UseByDef = true" and paste it under [PRES1].