- A few more fixed shaders add
First, i want to thanks to ishiki for give me this game. THANKS!! really appreciate :).
I have to say this game is awesome...the stages/levels are huge and looks amazing in S3D. My personal opinion is it a better game than Hitman Absolution. If you love Hitman games, i recommend this one for sure.
Also the engine used in this game is an upgrade of the one used in Hitman Absolution (Glacier 2), now all shadows, lights and SSR are made in Compute shaders...in Fact, i have to fix the Sun position in a compute shader (first time!). All this effects looks better than Absolution, so is indeed an improvement.
- Screen Space Reflections
- Normal reflections
- Sun/Sun glow
- Sky / Clouds
- Halos in effects (Fog, smoke, dust, fog, ice, water, others)
- HUD and Crosshair (best compromise)
- One Compute shader responsable for some lights and reflections have a nasty clipping/culling that i can't fix. When is visible is very ugly and is visible in a form of little dark squares on the sides of the offending effect. Reducing depth in NVCP helps. Is the same clipping issue in one source light we have in Hitman Absolution (the issue persist despite the engine upgrade)
- Ep6: Hokkaido is the most anoying episode with the culling/clipping issue :(
- I have disable the mirror reflections. The fix for the swapped eyes is working OK, but when the camera is tilted the mirror reflections looks bad.
- "P" key for recommended convergence
- "O" key cycle Crosshair and Target icons depth
- "K" key cycle some HUD elements depth
- "L" key for navigate in menus (set separation = 0)
- Xbox Controller Back Button for navigate in menus (set separation = 0). Use to enter and exit.
TB and SBS Mode:
- The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the ";" in the ;run = CustomShader3DVision2SBS in the [Present] section of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle.
**IMPORTANT** Intallation Notes:
We need to install the game in the game folder without the little "TM" (trade mark).Windows/3Dmigoto take that character as "?" (ilegal character for files/folder names) so all shader fixed copied in the ShaderFixed folder are skipped (same as remove the effect). To do this edit the manifest appmanifest_236870.acf in steam for this game and change the "installdir" line from "Hitman TM" to "Hitman" (delete the little TM) and rename the game folder to "Hitman", you need a match between the manifest and the name folder. To do this you have to quit steam. Works for me!
- Follow this instructions to add the "StereoFlagsDX10" in the Game profile, very important!! (link: add StereoFlagsDX10 to profile.pdf)
- Use "Exclusive Fullscreen"
- Extract .zip where the .EXE is located (not the launcher)
- Disable Minimap in game option
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: email@example.com