Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Last Updated: February 1, 2017
What this mod does:
- Fixes lights, shadows, sun flare & various haloing issues
- Pushes various HUD & UI elements into the screen
- Adds a low depth/convergence preset on the '1' key. Use this for some puzzles.
- Adds a medium convergence preset on the '2' key
- Adds a high convergence preset on the '3' key
- Mouse cursor is screen depth. I recommended using a controller with this game instead.
1) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory
2) In your Steam library, right click on "The Descendant" and select "Properties"
3) Click "Set Launch Options"
4) In the box, type -window-mode exclusive and click "Ok"
Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template. If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon
Posted by 4everAwake