Sunday, April 23, 2017
3D Vision fix for Dead Rising.
- Fire heatwave effect that can be seen at least near the start of the game.
- Stereoized and fixed mirror reflections that were flat.
- Stereoized some HUD elements that were flat.
- Lens flares are now at a fixed depth.
- Lights in lamps and similar objects that were at the position of one eye (I couldn't fidn a way to fix them).
- Download this file and extract its contents in the root folder of the game, using 7-zip.
- Launch the game, but on Windows 10 you may need to quickly press alt+enter right after the game window appears, to avoid a crash. The game will be then in windowed mode. Press alt+enter again to enable fullscreen and 3D will start working. The game will probably crash if you alt+tab after that.
- F2 or left stick click: convergence presets.
- F3 or right stick click: HUD depth presets. Screen depth by default.
- F3: bloom toggle. Not disabled by default.
- F4: depth of field and vignette toggle. Those effects are disabled by default.
- F5: one eye lights toggle. Disabled by default.
- Q or right trigger: 90% HUD depth at the center of the screen, meant for crosshairs and the camera objective.
- I haven't finished the game yet. If I play it to the end and find more fixable issues, I'll update the fix.
Posted by masterotaku