fix by: 3d4dd
- halos caused by some water surfaces, fog and magic view
- god rays
- dynamic shadows
- some reflections and special dynamic shadows I couldn't fix
- 32bit-system: Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the binaries folder of the game (e.g. ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\WoolfeTRHD\Binaries\Win64\)
- 64bit-system: Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the binaries folder of the game (e.g. ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\WoolfeTRHD\Binaries\Win32\)
- edit WoolfeEngine.ini in ...\Users\...\Documents\My Games\WoolfeTRHD\WoolfeGame\Config
- change AllowNvidiaStereo3d=False to AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True
- for 64bit-system: delete GameOverlayRenderer.dll and GameOverlayRenderer64.dll in the main folder of steam (steam overlay won't work any more!). Otherwise the game will crash with Helixmod.
- toggle depth and convergence presets for gameplay and cut scenes per hotkey "v":
You can customize the settings by pressing the hotkey, adjust convergence/depth and save it with Ctrl+F7.
Many thanks to bo3b's school for shaderhackers and especially DarkStarSword!