Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day One: Garry's Incident


In all honesty I grew bored within a few minutes. Maybe its okay and I didn't give it a fair chance. Anywho, only did this because it was easy. This was just a quick patch to fix an issue/remove crosshair.

Press F4 to remove crosshair. Wait till in-game/playing because this will cause the mouse cursor to disapear.

Required:
Go to ..\Day One Garry's Incident\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini
Change
PerObjectShadowTransition=60.000000
to
PerObjectShadowTransition=1.000000

Install to.. \Day One Garry's Incident\Binaries\Win32\
SHADEROVERRIDE
============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

  1. many thanks as always!
    The 3d is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again eqzitara, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete