Friday, October 18, 2024

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves [RealVR + VRto3D]


Luke Ross updated his RealVR mod to support VRto3D for 3D displays.
This game is compatible with 3DVision driver 452.06.

Notes:

  • Camera now has native controls, so you can play with a gamepad on single/multi-display
  • RealVR uses Alternate Eye Rendering, so it is essential to maintain a consistent framerate to avoid eye-flips or other artifacts, so adjust your in-game settings accordingly
  • I recommend replacing TAA with SMAA+FXAA as outlined below, but this will introduce dithering to the image
  • 3DVision setups require a 2nd display to run VRto3D

You will need:

  • VRto3D setup for your 3D display here
  • RealVR v14.1.0 or newer from Patreon
After getting these, you can follow the instructions below, or on GitHub. This YouTube video covers getting some other games running in RealVR, but the steps are a little different.

6 comments:

  1. Let's see...I don't know English and it's hard for me to understand the whole process. But I will fight to get to know how to do it, because for me it is a dream to be able to play these games on my 3DVISION monitor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you use prehistoric 3DVision monitor? 3DTV, MetaQ or 3D projector works in classic SBS with last nVidia drivers..

      Delete
    2. Good luck! It's unfortunate that Nvidia made it so hard for 3DVision users. Another good relatively cheap option is AR glasses (Rokid, Viture, Xreal) if you're interested in an upgrade.

      Delete
  2. i think on this, you have information from your wiki related to other games too. The fix works great though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm embedding wiki content here to avoid instructions getting out of sync hopefully.
      There's more RealVR games on the wiki, but the 3 I've posted on HelixMod so far are the only ones I know work with 3DVision. I'm debating posting the others.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, I will tested soon and and BTW 3D VISION monitors are not prehistoric, cause drivers have a possibly to be updated-modified by someone with skill.

    ReplyDelete