- Vapor in Paramite temple
- Sun shafts in Scrab temple
- Ripple distortion on spirit rings & Shrykull lightning
- Glass on chapter select + leaderboard screens
- Automatic convergence presets added to maps, notes and pause menu
- Extract zip to the game directory
- Run HeliXmodLauncher.exe and leave it open
- Run the game
If this fix does not work for you, rename helixmod.dll to d3d9.dll and try running the game again (you will no longer need to use HeliXmodLauncher.exe).
If after renaming helixmod.dll to d3d9.dll you get crashes when launching the game and you are running the Steam version, try deleting the GameOverlayRenderer.dll from the Steam directory while Steam is running (Steam will automatically restore this file whenever it is launched).
Four convergence presets are provided on the numbers 1-4 for convenience. 1 is the lowest setting for the main menu, and 2-4 are higher settings for gameplay.
You can save your own custom convergence settings on 2-4, by activating the preset, adjusting the convergence with Ctrl+F4/F5 then saving with F7.
There is no automatic convergence preset for the main menu, as everything I could match on that menu also triggered in-game. You can manually activate preset 1 or 2 when in the menu instead.
Like my Work?
Consider supporting me on Patreon