- Forces exclusive mode full screen to enable 3D
- Automatically adjusts mouse cursor depth
- 2D Gates
- 2D Puzzles
- Light shafts
Unpack the zip file to the game directory
Ensure the full screen option is enabled in the launcher (this is required for the auto cursor).
Set the quality to Medium or High (the auto cursor does not work properly on low).
If you are on a 32bit OS, replace the DLLs with those from the 32bit directory.
Important note about Puzzles
There are a few puzzles in this game that are designed to rely on a 2D perspective and would be difficult to solve in 3D. For these puzzles, hold either Q or the middle mouse button to temporarily reduce the separation so that the solution can be seen.
- Backslash: Activate recommended convergence
- Q / Middle Mouse: Hold to temporarily reduce separation for certain puzzles
- Fog is slightly out
- Water reflections are slightly out when the camera is tilted
Like my Work?
Consider supporting me on Patreon