Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CastleStorm

HTML5 3D vision Video Player



Fixed: 
In-Game Hud
Optional:
Change Depth of Crosshair/Cursor
Press F3 to cycle Variants

Can Save [2] Different Convergence/Depth Values to either Y / Mouse Button 4 / Mouse Button 5
Find depth/convergence values you like. Choose which key you would like to use. Save with F7

I was kind of impressed with how this game looks in 3D so I decided to fix it. Not to mention intro looks amazing. Yes, I know not gameplay clip.... I really like it so :P

Install to../CastleStorm/
SHADEROVERRIDE
============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

3 comments:

  1. 2019. Not working. If I delete d3d9.dll, game works on 3D but without the fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it ought to playable still even with no fix, just not as easily.

      You could try different versions of the d3d9.dll to see if they load with the game. Especially try the debug versions which will show red text across the top if they load.

      List of Versions

      Delete
  2. Thanks @bo3b . I used the debug x64 version of d3d9.dll and it worked!

    ReplyDelete