UPDATE: 31/08/2014 Hello all,
(This is my first post here so bear with me ^_^)
We (me and Mike_ar69) are proud to announce the release of MineCraft 1.7.10 rendered in Stereoscopic 3D with 3D Vision.
- Helifax - OpenGL - 3D Vision Wrapper and initial shader stereoscopy injection
- Mike_ar69 - Fixed alot of shaders effects : Shadows, Reflections, Sky etc (in SEUS shaders)
- Mike_ar69 - Created the Vanilla Minecraft Stereoscopic shaders (comes with the wrapper).
- Go to 3D Surround Gaming (for simplicity sake I will post the fix just there. That way is easier to update).
- Download either the Java x86 or x64 version (based on which version of Java you are using).
- Install all the mods that let you play Minecraft with GLSL Shaders.
- Set the game to Window Mode.
- Install the wrapper (x86 if you are using Java x86 otherwise x64 for Java x64).
- Start the game and use "Mike Shaders.zip"
- Additionally, if you plan to install the SEUS pack, you will first need to convert them to stereo3D.
(The creator doesn't allow redistributing the SEUS shader packs and thus the need for the converter tool. However he does allow the modifications of the shaders for personal use).
The video tutorial on how to install the SEUS pack mod can be found here: Minecraft SEUS Pack - 3D Vision
Screenshots made with SEUS shader Pack: