Sunday, April 24, 2022

My Summer Car

 

My Summer Car














 Fixed

 - Halos, shadows,  lights, rear view mirrors, light shafts, HUD and autocrosshair  depth.

- Some effects in lake water are disabled, they look weird even in 2D.

- I didn't finish the game so it's WIP


 Installation
 - Copy the content of the https://cicicleta.s3.amazonaws.com/My_Summer_Car01.zip in c:\............\My Summer Car 

Hotkeys
- "x" crosshair on/off

Recomendations
- This two Mods and the My Summer car loader (from nexusmod) make the game look better and perfomance boost.
-Modern Optimization Plugin

Very important:
- 3d doesn't kick until you press F7  then ALT + INTRO.
- In quality graphics choose Golden Eye.
- This game may crash under Windows 7, I recomend using Windows 10.


-Special thanks to Kai and Masterotaku. 

2 comments: