Thursday, July 28, 2022

F1 2019 Helixvision/3DFM fix W.I.P.


 

Hey all you GearHeads,

I have a fix for F1 2019. This was mainly for Helixvision and I am unsure if the fixes folder will work for 3DFM if not please le tme know in the comments section. but first Download the 1250 Fixes folder that goes in where you installed Steam/Helixvision Fixes folder. So here is the 1250 fixes folder For Helixvision:






So once you installed the 1250 fixes folder restart Helixvision and it should show up in the list of installed  games if not please find the game in all games list then adjust the location of the game in EDIT/ install 3d fix. 



Ok, We need now to install the 3D fix and then we can launch the game in 3D or in the VR Headset with Helixvision..

Here is the Link to the fix, updated 7-29-2022 v1.0.11:



The game still has a few small issues I will go back and try and correct them but for now it is not too bad with the profile loaded from Migoto.

So hopefully it is all working now so go and enjoy a few laps in Glorious 3D.. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post here or in the MTBS3D Forums..

One last thing after you Properly exit the game if you get a Crash report just ignore it and click CANCEL DO NOT SEND!!


If you like the fix you can donate to my paypal here:  jlaf2112 At Gmail DOT com


Enjoy
The_Nephilim'

 

14 comments:

  1. well I think something is going wrong with the shortcut. I do not think this fix is currently working because the game is launching in Dx12 mode.. let me sort this out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I think I solved the issue with it CTD at close of game and gotthe game to reliably launch in DX11 mode now,,, well maybe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. minor fixes to a few things ingame. some wall billboards are now blanked out. there was a very wierd one eye issue I did not seem to be able to fix.. the Profile did not fix it either so just let you know that is now normal.. shadow on right tire has been disabled as it was another one eye effect as did I remove the hands ingame.. any issues please report them and the Crash report issue might have resurfaced just cancel it and DO NOT SEND!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get the crash report upon closing the game even in 2D mode. Don't worry, it most likely has nothing to do with your fixes nor your PC :)

      Delete
  4. I always get the crash report upon closing the game even in 2D mode. Don't worry, it most likely has nothing to do with your fixes nor your PC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I see then perhpas it is a bug on their end.. thnx for the info ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this auto installed from 3D Fix Manager program or have to do manual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this game should get an auto update according to the Blog..

      "Installed 3D fixes are automatically kept up to date," that is directly from the blog..

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I just checked the 3DFM spot onthe blog. it appears the game should automatically get updated, when that occurs IDK so just keep and eye for the update to 3DFM..

    ReplyDelete
  10. well it seems the shadows are broke and I still get the game to launch in DX12 mode. I think this can be fixed by going into edit profile and set Game Launch, Modifiy Game EXE set it to Modify Game Exe. and set Start Parameters to -option2 and Start via game exe.. if you are still having issues with it launching in DX12 mode please let me know..

    ReplyDelete