I love the 3D Fix Manager. I use VLC to watch 3D movies, but it doesn't work. The Nvidia 3D video player doesn't work either. With 3D Fix Manager, is it possible to add support for a 3D player? Thanks for this awesome tool!
Thank You for this fix, turn based games for me are the most amazing & sad to see that it's so rare when they got fix, but with this amazing fix I will enjoy every second :)
ok
ReplyDeleteNever heard of this game, checked it out on youtube and now want to play it in 3D. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the 3D Fix Manager. I use VLC to watch 3D movies, but it doesn't work. The Nvidia 3D video player doesn't work either.
ReplyDeleteWith 3D Fix Manager, is it possible to add support for a 3D player? Thanks for this awesome tool!
I used Stereoscopic Player for 3D movies. It supports almost all 3D equipment
Deleteget Potplayer in the windows store, it plays 3d movies
ReplyDeleteThank You for this fix, turn based games for me are the most amazing & sad to see that it's so rare when they got fix, but with this amazing fix I will enjoy every second :)
ReplyDelete