This is geo11 fix
How to install
1. Run game
2. Close game
3. Add to c:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Local\SouthOfMidnight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini
[/Script/WindowsTargetPlatform.WindowsTargetSettings]
DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11
4. Unzip this file to SouthOfMidnight\Midnight\Binaries\Win64\
Thanks Neovad, unfortunately it seems I'm a newbie and can't make this work. Was really happy and waiting to play this game in 3d as it looks gorgeous. Can you share a little more infos on how it works ? I followed each steps but at the end if I try to start main game executable nothing opens. And if I try to play with 0000_Start_GEO11, 0000_Start_MIGOTO, 0_Start3D or 0StartGameVia3D-MigotoLoader I try any settings possible it still not working... I've been able to open the game with SBS one time but at the title screen both image weren't the same one so no good for stereoscopic.... I haven't been able to reopen it the same way... Will wait for others who succeed running this and share some help. thanks
ReplyDeleteTry to delete *.bin files from ShaderFixes folder
DeleteTry to disable full screen optimization in properties of the shortcut. I used 425.31 original drivers
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for fast reply, I tried both but unfortunately haven't changed anything. Still not launching.... it Launch when the .zip files are not copied. Maybe I did something wrong about the 2 lines we have to add to the Engine.ini
ReplyDelete[/Script/WindowsTargetPlatform.WindowsTargetSettings]
DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11
Are we supposed to only start the game with SouthOfMidnight.exe or another way ?
thanks
I found out that Windows 10 newer than 1909 has problems with 3D Vision especially in DX9. What build of Windows do you use ?
DeleteHi neovad, sorry I was out for a month since your last reply. Maybe I'm missing somthing but I don't use 3D vision unfortunately it never worked for me... that's really too bad since I love 3D. in the last 3 years I tried 3-4 times to spend a whole day trying to get it working and unfortunaly I only get 3Dvision to output Red/Cyan 3D (I think it's discovery mode) like if 3Dvision can't detect I have a real 3D TV.... worked around 2010-2011 when it was released on my Toshiba 3d passive tv. That's really unfortunate since I loved dx9 games in stereoscopic. I have a playstation 3d TV, an acer Spatial Labs and I'm fortunate enough I found the best passive LG e6 tv second hand last year. I don't know why 3dVision can't detect my 3d screens, maybe an edid compatibility problem ?! ... too bad for me I can't get a mtbs forum account and I think I would have access to a lot of useful infos/files in message threads...
Deleteanyway, about this Fix I would really really like to get it working. I though I only had to copy geo11 fix files in the game's directory like some other fixes I found on this website and add gamebridge installer to activate 3d on my SR spatial Labs but I think it's a little more complicated with this one.
For infos I have windows built 25H2 (26200.8457)
If we absolutely need 3Dvision I think I'm screwed. Thanks a lot for your help
Endless thanks Neovad. I was thinking how nice this game would be in 3D.
ReplyDelete