Can you please give me an example of how this app works in the end? I'm just curious to understand how this application works using the example of a game. I don't understand how or why this thing works.
Do you have a 3DVision display + emitter + glasses? This is only for that hardware.
This allows you to convert games running in SbS (or Katanga) 3D to 3DVision output. You run the game first (with 3D mod if applicable) and get it outputting SbS. Then set Capture Source to Window, Refresh Sources, choose your game from the list, and click Start
Thank you for this. I tried this out with a 2080ti and Jedisurvivor with current Nvidia driver on Windows 11. But I only got an anaglyph image. 3D driver installed and activated for 3D Vision. Output: Katanga from UU3D ... What did I wrong ?
additionally: though the 3d vision driver seems activated in the control panel for the acer 120Hz 3d monitor the NV3D Glass Log shows : [14:42:41.948][NV3D][I] NvAPI_Stereo_Activate code=0 IsActivated=no
Try a clean DDU and reinstall of the 3DVision driver through 3D fix manager. I don't know how or why this happens, but it's been a problem for a decade or more.
Man, I forgot to enable the nVidia Emitter in the device manager. Now its working. Sorry. Its great to see Jedi Survivor in stereo but now the scene is mostly in front of the screen. Changing separation and convergence distort the image. Thank you anyway ....
Try changing the FoV under accessibility settings in game. The default FoV is really too small. You can reduce the depth and convergence also as needed
Thank you for your answer. I downloaded the updated profile and a newer version of UU3D somedays ago . And changing convegence squeezed the image horizontally.
Really appreciate the effort thats gone into this, but I simply can't get it to work with any reliability at all. Everything looks like it's working but it just fails to hook and present the dual image on windows 11. On windows 10 i got it to work once but then it just stopped working again after the update. Trying different drivers and clean installing multiple times has not solved it.
For the record I have a 5070ti with a Rog swift 3dvision compatible PG278QR monitor and 3dvision emitter. with it set to 120 hz fixed refresh (Gsync off) (3d vorks perfectly with 3d2vr mods, and wibblewobble also works but image is typically too unstable to play comfortbly.
Can you please give me an example of how this app works in the end? I'm just curious to understand how this application works using the example of a game. I don't understand how or why this thing works.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a 3DVision display + emitter + glasses? This is only for that hardware.
DeleteThis allows you to convert games running in SbS (or Katanga) 3D to 3DVision output. You run the game first (with 3D mod if applicable) and get it outputting SbS. Then set Capture Source to Window, Refresh Sources, choose your game from the list, and click Start
No , I don't have this special hardware and thank you for your always answers 🙏
Deletethanks a lot...
ReplyDeleteThank you for this.
ReplyDeleteI tried this out with a 2080ti and Jedisurvivor with current Nvidia driver on Windows 11.
But I only got an anaglyph image. 3D driver installed and activated for 3D Vision. Output: Katanga from UU3D ...
What did I wrong ?
additionally: though the 3d vision driver seems activated in the control panel for the acer 120Hz 3d monitor the NV3D Glass Log shows : [14:42:41.948][NV3D][I] NvAPI_Stereo_Activate code=0 IsActivated=no
DeleteTry a clean DDU and reinstall of the 3DVision driver through 3D fix manager. I don't know how or why this happens, but it's been a problem for a decade or more.
DeleteMan, I forgot to enable the nVidia Emitter in the device manager. Now its working. Sorry.
DeleteIts great to see Jedi Survivor in stereo but now the scene is mostly in front of the screen. Changing separation and convergence distort the image. Thank you anyway ....
Try changing the FoV under accessibility settings in game. The default FoV is really too small. You can reduce the depth and convergence also as needed
DeleteThank you for your answer. I downloaded the updated profile and a newer version of UU3D somedays ago . And changing convegence squeezed the image horizontally.
DeleteI updated the profile and UU3D (try version 30). And delete your existing profile
DeleteIf you mean the UI gets squished some horizontally, that's intentional to keep it fully on-screen (no clip in either eye) when pushed to depth
DeleteNot the UI. When you change convergence the two render images get compressed horizontally.
DeleteHmm I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. Does this happen in normal SbS or is it just with Katanga mode?
DeleteReally appreciate the effort thats gone into this, but I simply can't get it to work with any reliability at all. Everything looks like it's working but it just fails to hook and present the dual image on windows 11. On windows 10 i got it to work once but then it just stopped working again after the update. Trying different drivers and clean installing multiple times has not solved it.
ReplyDeleteFor the record I have a 5070ti with a Rog swift 3dvision compatible PG278QR monitor and 3dvision emitter. with it set to 120 hz fixed refresh (Gsync off) (3d vorks perfectly with 3d2vr mods, and wibblewobble also works but image is typically too unstable to play comfortbly.
Delete