X3 Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude - 3D Nvidia Vision Fix.
What does it fix :
- Objects borders moved deeper;
- Cursor/Cross-hair moved deeper;
- Menu and HUD moved a bit deeper;
- fixed stars;
- fixed some effects(planets rings);
- fixed position of some planets in X3TC.
To switch cursor depth use 'A' and 'S' keys: 'A' key - low depth used for interaction with in game menu; 'S' key - hi depth cursor for combat and interaction with objects.
Tested on Steam version with "RU" localization.
The game still can have broken effects let me know if you find one.
The game used last version of the DLL which can be downloaded here.
How to install:
Place d3d9.dll, DX9Settings.ini and "ShaderOverride" folder to the game directory ("Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict").