Thursday, March 27, 2014

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD


-NON-SLI users please read directions below below before considering buying this game. VERY IMPORTANT, there are special instructions in order to get it to work.
-SLI users disregard this message. Game is perfect for you.

Automatic convergence feature will not enable till you get off the tutorial [When chapter 1 begins]
To change gameplay depth/convergence. Click F3 then adjust, save with F7
To change cinematic depth/convergence. Click F4 then adjust, save with F7
[You will need to relaunch game once for new settings to apply]

Install to.. /Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD/
SLI VERSION
Shaderoverride

NON-SLI VERSION
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS [CLICK HERE]

============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

7 comments:

  1. Eqzitara, another great mod by you Sir, thank you for it!! But, I have a laptop that does have a printscreen button, but it requires that the function button be pressed. Everything else works fine, including the number pad, but can you please tell me of another way to rid my screen of that red text? Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err my bad its pause break. I don't know why I wrote prink screen

      Delete
    2. http://www.randyrants.com/sharpkeys3.msi

      Can use that tool to remap keys though. Besides that I don't have any idea.

      Delete
    3. http://www.dragonblogger.com/remap-pause-break-key/

      Delete
  2. That did it. Thank you Sir, for the assist, and the awesome Mod, yet again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed the non-sli version.. worked like a charm. Thank you for your hard work, eqzitara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This game is really stunning in 3D, thank you! Made me enjoy the game much more.

    ReplyDelete