Thursday, November 13, 2025

Assassin's Creed Valhalla [NoMoreFlat + VRto3D/WWVR]


Mutar's great NoMoreFlat mod makes it possible to play AC Valhalla in 3D!

Update 2026-01-19: 

  • Set Depth & Convergence to stronger default preset; Lower setting for cutscenes/dialogue is now toggled
  • Added instructions for HUD settings to remove the swarm of icons that render at the wrong depth 
  • Updated mod config file for latest NoMoreFlat v1.0.4 release

Notes:

  • Optionally support Mutar on Patreon
  • NoMoreFlat uses Alternate Eye Rendering, so it is important to maintain a consistent framerate to avoid eye-flips, so adjust your in-game settings accordingly
  • RTX 2080ti should be able to handle somewhere around medium-high preset at 1080p
  • YOU SHOULD UPDATE TO VRTO3D V4.0.0 FOR THIS GAME
  • WibbleWobbleVR users WILL NEED TO MANUALLY RECENTER from SteamVR Status window after game starts

You will need:

  • Either: VRto3D setup for your 3D display here
  • Or: WibbleWobbleVR for your 3DVision display here
  • Valhalla-vr-openxr-v2.0.0.Public.zip from Github
After getting these, you can follow the instructions below, or on GitHub.
If the wrong game is showing below, refresh the page and you should see AC Valhalla.

1 comment:

  1. Working great in 3D Vision with Wibble Wobble, thanks. I was hoping someone would fix this game, I stopped playing half way through a couple of years ago. I played Origins and Odyssey in 3D using CM mode, and this game now looks great too. I definitely did have to use the Steam VR recenter setting.

    ReplyDelete