Special thanks to:
- Masterotaku, thanks a lot, always there helping me.
Fixed
-I used a mix of fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everAwake, Masterotaku and Losti..
-I fixed some decals, water reflections and water caustics.
Installation Main Game
Extract the contents of the https://cicicleta.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Planet+of+Lana.zip file to the game directory.
Remember to edit "d3dxdm.ini" to manually change your "direct_mode" to the output you need, it is sbs by default
I Made this fix using tools and fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everawake, Masterotaku and Losti..
If you want to donate something, They worth it.


Thanks for this marvelous fix, maybe will also help for the part 2.
ReplyDeleteWhelp, just bough another game from the Steam sale. You rock and I appreciate all the efforts you and others do to make this gems fully 3D.
ReplyDeleteWow another one! First bo3b than you. This Year doesnt end that bad. Thank YOU!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU!
ReplyDeleteI just updated the fix, one shader of dust in the sky.
ReplyDeleteThx a lot. I just found this game a couple of Weeks ago and now i can play it in awesome 3d
ReplyDeletethanks. works great with gog version
ReplyDeleteAn essential 3D game. I completed it with the Unity fix and indeed noticed water effects, especially in the broken desert… I’ll be able to play it again thanks to this. Thank you !
ReplyDeleteThanks, ready for the next adventure on 5 March...
ReplyDeleteThat was an incredible Experience. Thank you so much. Is there perhaps a chance that you will make a Fix for POL 2?
ReplyDeleteThere a fix for part 2 on mtbs3d forum.
DeleteWhere exactly this fix ? Tell me please a topic name in there
DeleteYou'll find it under
DeleteHome -> Board index -> Stereoscopic 3D Entertainment, Hardware & Software -> NVIDIA -> Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting
As soon as you enter "Stereoscopic 3D Entertainment, Hardware & Software" there's a search bar.
Thank you so much for your attention and response :) I'll go take a look.
DeleteMartin ,thanks for your tip, I'll now know where all these fixes are located. Thank you again! Yesterday, I wanted to try inside in 3d again, and I thought it would be better to run it with a current fix for Geo-11.
DeleteHello. Can you please tell me if this game can be played in Full SbS? I plan to run it through Quest 3 in conjunction with Virtual Desktop.
ReplyDeleteLooks like this is a geo-11 based fix, so you can get full-sbs via the katanga_vr output mode. That only works with katanga app or VrScreenCap. Not sure if that works on Quest3, but if it's running SteamVR it'll work. There is no direct full-sbs otherwise. You might be able to force the window size 2x width for half-sbs to get there.
DeleteKatanga should give you the best quality image, but half-sbs through Virtual Desktop is easiest to set up and get working.
Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I haven't had any dealings with Katanga VR yet, I don't know how and what to do how to set it up correctly :) This is a more complicated option ..
DeleteHere is the best detail on setting the different parameters. This works for both Katanga and VRScreenCap.
Deletehttps://www.mtbs3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26326
Also worth checking into- look for VRto3D, which is a cool tool by Oneup03 to convert VR output back to 3D Vision or different formats. I know it can do full-SBS for AR glasses, but am less sure about other outputs. I also have never used a Quest, so their might be other restrictions from that path. You'll need to experiment.
Yes, notifications about responses are sent to the mail, but they were in the social network folder :) I tried VrScreenCap once, but I didn't really like it, I prefer Virtual Desctop in terms of stability. But nevertheless, thank you so much for the link , but is it possible to use a newer version of Geo 11 files ?
DeleteThis game looks crazy good in 3D. Terrific fix, thank you so much.
ReplyDelete