Saturday, March 28, 2026

Death's Door Geo-11 Fix

 

Special thanks to:

- Masterotaku,  thanks a lot, always there helping me.



Fixed

-I used a mix of fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everAwake, Masterotaku and Losti..

-Reflections.

-Shadows and lights.

-HUD is at convergence dependant. 

-Autoconvergence is ON

 

 Issues

Sometimes you have to push ALT + ENTER to kick 3D 

I noticed  sometimes the textures go black, I think it happes after  you press F10

 

 Installation

Extract the contents of the https://cicicleta.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Deaths_Door.zip file to the game directory. 

Remember to edit "d3dxdm.ini" to manually change your "direct_mode" to the output you needit is sbs by default.

If you choose nvidia_dx11 set the Steam launch parameter as "-window-mode exclusive"  (no quotes) and push ALT+ENTER to kick 3D in menu.

 
 I Made this fix using  tools and fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everawake, Masterotaku and Losti..
If you want to donate something, They worth it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for fixing this one!
    I tried the universal fix before and it had several broken effects still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to replaying this with geo-11. Thank you for your amazing effort for fixing this.

    ReplyDelete