This fix was made by Geekfox and Cicicleta
Special thanks to:
- Masterotaku, thanks a lot, always there helping me.
Fixed
-Shadows
-Water reflections.
-Specular reflections
-Crosshair at dynamic depth
-Halos
Issues
-The shadow of the character could go wrong when it's too far away
Installation Main Game
Extract the contents of the https://cicicleta.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Wavetale.zip file to the game directory.
Remember to edit "d3dxdm.ini" to manually change your "direct_mode" to the output you need, it is sbs by default
We Made this fix using tools and fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everawake, Masterotaku and Losti..
If you want to donate something, They worth it.

Thank you, I actually tried to play this on 3D a while back, but it was busted.
ReplyDeletethanks friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Mod for a beautiful game. Unfortunatly it stopped working today and I can't figure out why. Worked perfect yesterday. I copied the mod again into the games folder, but it just stays flat. Weird.
ReplyDeleteI have to add: I still get SBS but it stays flat and any settings for Separation and Convergence don't have an effect
DeleteHi, I just tested it and I works. You should run Uninstall.bat in the game directory and reinstall the fix.
DeleteThanks for your reply. Actually I ENABLED VSync and for whatever reasen now it works an I can configure the settings and 3D is back :)
Delete