Sunday, February 22, 2026

Green Hell Geo11 fix

 

Special thanks to:

- Masterotaku,  thanks a lot, always there helping me.








Fixed


-This fix it's based on Losti's fix https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/10/green-hell-3d-vision-fix-losti-v100.html .Thanks a lot to Losti.

-I used a mix of fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everAwake, Masterotaku and Losti..

-I fixed, water reflections, halo in animals' fur, halo in rain. And HUD.

-HUD has dinamic depth and the crosshair slowly fades  when it goes far away. 

-When you are in inventary, notes, etc... separarion and convergence goes to 0. It's a mess having this in 3D.

-Autoconvergence is ON

-"Egg"  effect disabled. You can't adjust convergence if this shader is on.

- One piece of advice, I always leave an inventary slot free so I can play with my hands free. This gives you a very good 3D feeling while you play. 

-This fix is made to be played with mouse and keyboard. HUD's fix is mouse showing depending. 

-I have only played "the history game"


 

 Installation Main Game
  1. Extract the contents of the https://cicicleta.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Green_Hell.zip file to the game directory. 

  2. Remember to edit "d3dxdm.ini" to manually change your "direct_mode" to the output you needit is sbs by default

 

 I Made this fix using  tools and fixes from DarkStarSword, DHR, 4everawake, Masterotaku and Losti..
If you want to donate something, They worth it.

7 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for the fix, but how can I disable the auto convergence, because, given the density of the vegetation, it continues to jump back and forth continuously... thanks in advance for your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit file d3dxdm.ini and change dm_auto_convergence = 1 by ;dm_auto_convergence = 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it only works in "nvidia_dx9" mode. In "nvidia_dx11" mode, it renders only one eye, so no 3D effect... (versions 2.9.1 and 2.9.5 of the game). Thanks anyway...

      Delete
    2. disabling auto_convergence only works with DX9 mode for me
      I'll keep trying, thanks again

      Delete
    3. Ummm, I think disabling auto_convergence shouldn't affect direct11 mode. Try to uninstall the fix and install again.
      And you can uncomment this in d3dx.ini:
      ;[Key_clock]
      ;key = f
      ;type = hold
      ;convergence = 0.20
      ;transition = 100
      ;transition_type = linear

      This adds a preset: when you press F key (clock key in game)convergence goes to 0.20 so you can watch the clock well

      Delete
    4. You can add upscaling = 1 in d3dxdm.ini too. Sometimes it helps

      Delete